Friday, January 30, 2009

Bands I can't stop listening to that I can think of right now.

  • Blue October
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Alice In Chains
  • Jamiroquai
  • Stone Temple Pilots
  • Faith No More (I am still the only person that listens to them)
  • George Michael (I know, right?)
  • The Monkees
If you leave a comment with the name of a group that you listen to, then I will make you a mixed CD.  I'll make sure I have your address.

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on Blue October.

    I re-found my Modest Mouse love today, too. Not that I ever lost it but you know, you put a CD away for a while and then you hear a song and then POOF. OH YEAH I LOVE THOSE GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about some R. Kelly? You know we were just talking about that today :)

    I had fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOVE Blue October (though I always seem to miss them when they come through town, WTF is up with that?!) and I still have all the Jamiroquai CDs you made for me a few years ago

    I'm really looking forward to the new The Fray CD that is due out this Tuesday...

    ReplyDelete