Tuesday, January 27, 2009

updates

  • I went to the Alamaba Music Educator's Association In Service Conference this past weekend in Tuscalooser.  I enjoy hanging out with other music teachers.  I also love learning new ideas that I can take back to the classroom.  We did lots of drumming on Friday, and it made me change my Monday lesson plans to drumming.  
  • Felix and I had some issues, but we worked through them and things are great again.
  • We saw Marley and Me and I cried and cried!
  • The best hot dogs in the whole world are in the mall in Tuscaloosa!  They are so good, that I ate there for lunch three days in a row!  Sunday, Felix and I drove all the way there just so he could experince their tastiness!
  • I saw my ex at AMEA, and it was wierd.  I forgot he was back in AL, and I hadn't expected to see him.  He looks so different.
  • I am almost finished with a book, that I have really enjoyed, but I'm ready for this last section to be over.  The next book I read will be New Moon.  Two people asked me yesterday if they could borrow when I finish it.
  • School has been stressful lately, and I feel that everyday, I am given more jobs to do.  Don't you people realize that I'm doing my National Boards, and that I don't want to think about any other projects until that's over!
  • I made some great videos for my National Boards this week.  The video taping should be finished, and I have begun writing both entries.  I almost enjoy doing it.  Isn't it sick?
  • The price of the house that we want to grow old in has been lowered a bunch, and we may be putting our house on the market.  Know anyone that wants to buy a house?
  • I like using bullets.
  • I have done the 30 day shred DVD 4 days (not in a row).  I would have done it today, but I felt kind of nauseated when I got home.  I think I just didn't eat good for lunch today.
  • I'm not doing a very good job of getting back on my diet, since AMEA (hot dogs 3 days in a row).
  • I like to see comments.

3 comments:

  1. can i read your boards again?

    i thought about your ex yesterday because of the whole low-carb thing. i wondered if he got fat again. but i don't wish he did, or anything.

    i love bullets too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did he look different?

    if you find one person who wants to buy a house, please ask if they have a friend.

    bullets rock but i don't know how to do them here.

    i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You simply can't beat the hot dogs at Tuscaloosa Mall. When I did my clinicals there, I would go to the mall for lunch. Glad you enjoyed the AMEA and learned more than you though you would, ie the lesson change plan. Sorry I can't comment on the ex part because I haven't had a someone to even be an "ex" for me. Oh well. I look forward to reading more about your life experiences and enjoy your sharing.
    Shaun

    ReplyDelete