I cleaned out my closet over the holidays and only left the clothes that I can actually fit in to. I wasn't left with much. There were even clothes before Christmas that I was still wearing, that I cannot wear now. Seeing my closet so empty really showed me that I need to get my ass in shape. Now I'm trying to eat better and move a little more. I wouldn't call it exercise yet. I'm just trying to move more and sit less. I'm trying to eat good healty food, but why do I feel so hungry all the time?
I don't really have a question for my readers today. Just give me some tough love.
i swear i didn't notice if you gained weight.
ReplyDeleteget jillian michaels' 30-day shred video and do it with me!
Eat more protein that helps with the being hungry (I say as my stomach growls louder than a bear).
ReplyDeleteI just got the 30-day shred video too....can we all buddy up and do it together? My ass needs motivation! ;)
ReplyDelete