Yesterday I tried out Jillian Michael's 30 day shred for the first time. My muscles are sore today, but it's not too bad. I'm not dying, and I feel good because it reminds me that I got off my butt and did something! It was only a 20 minute work out, but it was very fast paced, so it went by fast. She really kicks your butt. Actually, she has you kicking your own butt...literally. I also got Dancing with the Stars Latin Cardio. I tried it last week, and I only did two dances (about 25 minutes) and I felt so out of shape! They're basic dance moves that I used to do in ballroom all the time and think nothing of it! I can't believe how little endurance I have!
What is your favorite exercise DVD? Or are you just waiting for me to release my Rock Band Aerobics?
Happy Birthday Jelly Head
6 years ago
the latin cardio sounds fun!
ReplyDeletesounds fun and yeahh its good for you too,,by the way thanks for leave comments for my blog,,GOD BLESS U
ReplyDeleteI get so bored with them. Or maybe I am just too lazy to finish one? I keep thinking about getting this but surely it will be a waste of money: http://www.firmdirect.com/firm/ecs/main/index.html
ReplyDelete