Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Random thoughts

  • I wish I had taken before and after pictures of my closet.  Before:  all the clothes that I can't fit into.  After:  an empty closet that I can't afford to fill.
  • I should take a before picture of myself so that I can a) show how much better I look after, b) show how I look the same c) show how much fatter laziness makes me.
  • I got two really cool books for my birthday from my favoritest cousin ever!  No One Cares What You Had for Lunch:  100 Idease for Your Blog"  and Cringe: Teenage Diaries, Journals, Notes, Letters, Poems, and Abandonded Rock Operas.
  • I think that I've done all I can do right now for my National Board entry, but why do I feel like I should be working on it anyway?
  • Felix has a super secret place that he's taking me for dinner on my birthday.  I think he's trying to make up for last year.
  • It snowed on my birthday last year.  It's supposed to be cold as...I don't know, name something cold...this weekend.
  • I like the book I'm reading, but I'm anxious to read New Moon (Twilight Book 2).
  • Please tell me something random.  Anything.  Make me laugh.  I like to laugh.  Laughing feels good.  Do it!  

1 comment:

  1. It makes me a little uncomfortable that my pj pants are red, but my tshirt and slippers are pink.

    ReplyDelete