Friday, January 9, 2009

"The internet is for porn."


Man, I spend so much wasted time on the internet looking at all of my stupid pages (not porn).  Two email accounts, facebook, myspace, livejournal, hi5, other people's blogs, my checking account, my ovulation tracker, craigslist, whatelse am I forgetting.  My guilty pleasure is the rants and raves section on craigslist.  It's really sick, and I really should stop reading it.  It's basically full of homophobic and racist slurs, athiests and Christians fighting, and if someone actually has a rant, it becomes a feed of people attacking each other.  It's stupid and I don't like it, so why do I still read it?  I'm just going to make myself stop reading it.  You want to read it now don't you?  You're thinking, "That sounds terrible!  I'm gonna go look at it!"  Don't do it!  Well, do it, just this once, and be discusted by it. But don't do it again!  And I'm gonna stop going there, because it's bad, mmkay?

What do you waste your time with on the internet?

2 comments:

  1. you have an online ovulation tracker? i'll admit that's one thing i HAVEN'T found on the internet. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an online ovulation tracker too! I used to use mine is to avoid getting pregnant though. My online addiction is polyvore and kaboodle. OOh and my recent addiction yoox. So many shoes so little time.

    ReplyDelete