Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My problem is...

I think I just have a terrible memory.  I should have all kinds of great, wonderful, funny memories of middle school, high school, college, growing up, but I just can't seem to remember much.  I see all these people on facebook, that I know I know, but how well did I know them?  I just can't remember much about anyone, but their faces, and I feel bad.  Was I really stuck in my own little world growing up?  I'm glad I kept diaries and lots of notes from friends to help me remember some really funny stuff.  I used to be so funny!  I like to think I'm still funny.

I just pulled out my diary from 9th grade.  ALL I ever talked about was boys.  I remember some of them, but not all of them.  I wonder what they're all doing now.  I wish more people were on facebook, so I could stalk them.  Facebook stalking has become my new addiction.  Someone help me.  :p

I wrote about this one boy in band that I really liked, but he was sooo shy, and I can be really shy, so it wasn't a good combination.  I wrote about how we would look at each other and talk to our friends about each other, but we never talked to each other.  Somehow we got each other's phone numbers, and one of us called the other, and we sat there for hours not talking! I think we pretty much gave up on each other after that.  He found a really cute girl that could handle his shyness, and I found a million boys after that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment