- My dream house was bought by someone else. :-( Oh, well. I'm going to try not to look again for awhile, because I don't want to fall in love with another house and not be able to sell mine first.
- Empire is coming tomorrow to give me an estimate on hardwood and laminate flooring. My floor needs to be fixed anyway, I have close to enough money, thanks to taxes, and it will increase the value of the house and hopefully get it sold.
- A 2 bedroom down the street sold this week. Less competition is good.
- I'm going to San Antonio to visit my favorite cousing over Spring Break.
- We watched The Neverending Story the other night. This was my favorite movie growing up. I must have watched a bunch, because when I watched it this time, I knew what they were going to say before they said it! It's not as good of a movie now that I'm all grown up with CGI.
- I liked Gran Torino.
- We borrowed the DVD Mean Machine from the library and watched last night. It's basically the british version of The Longest Yard except with futbol instead of football. I think it was better, but we had to turn English subtitles on half way through, because we were missing a lot of what they were saying.
Happy Birthday Jelly Head
6 years ago
hmmm...a good friend might give you a good deal on putting flooring down. One who perhaps finished the flooring in his house this year, just saying...
ReplyDelete