
Last night I went to the Symohony's open rehearsal for Carmina Burana! It was incredible! It absolutly blew me away! If you don't know it, you will recognize if from TV. Google "O Fortuna." I couldn't believe how loud it was with no amplification! I wish I could go again, but the tickets are sold out, and they were $55 each anyway. I'm so glad I heard about the open rehearsal!
There's a new radio station in Bham, and I love it!!! Check it out at Live 100.5. I really want to go to the Ray LaMontagne concert, but it's the same night as one of my school concerts. It starts early enough that I might be able to make it, but there's the money issue. Then there's also the Dave Matthew's Band Concert! I'm glad I went ahead and bought Broadway Across America season tickets, so I dont' have to buy them now. I wish all concerts were free. My new favorite radio station needs to pick me to win tickets.
Tomorrow night we are going to see Ain't Misbehavin' featuring Ruben Studdard. I'm so glad Felix likes musicals. He would have gone with me last night, if he didn't have to work.
There's a new radio station in Bham, and I love it!!! Check it out at Live 100.5. I really want to go to the Ray LaMontagne concert, but it's the same night as one of my school concerts. It starts early enough that I might be able to make it, but there's the money issue. Then there's also the Dave Matthew's Band Concert! I'm glad I went ahead and bought Broadway Across America season tickets, so I dont' have to buy them now. I wish all concerts were free. My new favorite radio station needs to pick me to win tickets.
Tomorrow night we are going to see Ain't Misbehavin' featuring Ruben Studdard. I'm so glad Felix likes musicals. He would have gone with me last night, if he didn't have to work.
I hope you enjoy Aint Misbehavin'. It was not what I expected, but all the performers were awesome. Just know, it has NO plot whatsoever except for them singing about how they are misbehaving. Basically it is a talent show... Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous you got to go to Carmina! I wanted to go, but I had the musical :( I love Carmina and have never seen it live. I've performed in it but that is different! I want to see it and not have to work!