Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Death

I swear I saw the Grim Reaper today walking across an overpass.  Atleast I saw someone wearing a black hoodie, with the hoodie up, and carring a long something across his shoulder.  It could have been a fishing pole, or a huntin' rifle, or a shovel, but it looked like Death to me.

I got lots of stuff done today.  I ran a bunch of errands and made all of my appointments, I filed my taxes, AND I wrote part of entry 1 for my National Boards!  Now I'm going to read and go to bed.  I am really sick of this cold weather.  My poor dry skin can't take it anymore!

Oh, one more thing.  I found out another person at my school is pregnant.  And it's not me!  On Saturday, my neice and I were watching tv and just playing around, and she looked at my stomach and asked, "is there a baby in there, or what is all that?"  I said, "no, I'm just fat."  GAH!  I did exercise today, just like I promised!

Speaking of people who are pregnant, my friend Lisa is getting ready to have her baby any day now.  I wish her an easy delivery and all the happiness on the most important day of her life!

1 comment:

  1. You are not fat. You look great and are perfect the way you are. On top of being physically beautiful, you have a beautiful and creative mind too.
    You aren't the only one ready for this cold weather to be over. I just completed my Scuba diving certification and want it to get warm so I can dive.
    What a coincidence, I was walking across the bridge in a black jacket with my hood up and carrying a long scythe and looked over and saw someone that looked just like you.....JUST KIDDING......
    Hope you have just as successful day tomorrow as you had today and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete