Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Johnny


I have this friend Johnny, and he's like one of my BFF's you know!  Well, I haven't seen him in forever!  He is going to be in town next week to see the Dave Matthew's Band Concert and I DON'T HAVE TICKETS!!!!  I want to go soooo bad, but the cheapest tickets I can find right now are $100 and I just can't do that!  I should have just bought them when he told me to, and they would have been way cheaper, but I didn't have any money then either!  Well, even if I don't get to go, I hope I at least get to see him when he's here.  If not, then he needs to make a special trip just to see me!  We can go bowling or karaoke, or play rock band, and admire my new hardwood floors!  Who wouldn't want to do all of that with such a cool person like me?  Johnny would!  Cause he's cool like that!  The picture above is a very poor quality picture of two of the most awesome people to ever be in the most awesome pep band in the world!  The Auburn basketball pep band, back when Auburn basketball ruled!  Ah, those were the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment