- Friday night Felix and I went to see Slumdog Millionare. What a great movie! I loved it. The dance scene at the end was teh cheese.
- Friday morning on my way to work, I was listening to live100.5 because they are the only station that plays music in the morning. I hate listening to people talk in the morning. No one is funny in the morning. They were giving away tickets to the Art Bash. Now, live100.5 is all high tech and stuff, so you don't call to win, you text! So, at the first stoplight I come to, I text to win. One block away from school, I get a phone call telling me I had won tickets! Woo hoo!
- Saturday night Felix and I went to the Art Bash and it was lots of fun! The theme was "Pistons and Pinups" so lots of people were dressed in 50's style pin up attire. It was held at Old Car Heaven, which is just a warehouse of old cars with a bar in the corner. They had art for auction, free food, a cash bar, and a dixieland jazz band. We ended up running into one of Felix's old, interesting friends. Afterward, we went to Bongos for the first time in forever to dance, but there was no one there, and they weren't playing any good music.
- Sunday it snowed! A lot! Well, a lot for Alabama. We made 3 small snow people, and had two snow fights. We got up around 8:00 am and had our first snow fight. We got our ammunition off of our cars. A couple of hours later, the cars were covered again with enough ammunition for another snow fight and a small snowman. Rocky enjoyed running around in the snow, but did not like being pelted with a snowball by Felix.
- From Saturday around 4:30 am until now, I have felt off and on like I'm getting sick. I really don't want to be sick, but I sure don't like how I'm feeling right now. Sleepytime tea is good.
- I am working my butt off on National Boards this week trying to get it all done.
- I have been very lazy and have not been exercising. In the last 3 weeks, I have done an exercise video twice, and the last time I didn't even finish it. I just don't want to do anything.
- I'm not eating sweets for lent again. Felix is not drinking Coke. I really want a doughtnut and some ice cream. That would be such a good combination!
Happy Birthday Jelly Head
6 years ago
hey pretty lady, thank you for my mix cd!
ReplyDelete