I love my neighbors. They are the sweetest guys ever. But they play the dumbest music really really loud. It's not really the type of music that's dumb...it's just that it seems to be the exact same bass line over and over for 3 hours straight. Very annoying. I'm thinking of a nice way to tell them to shut the hell up. I thought of making fun of their music, and maybe they would get the hint that it's too loud. I even thought of using the "I'm pregnant, don't piss me off" excuse. I just haven't really seen them in awhile. Atleast not long enough to have a conversation. Maybe I should tell them, "I have a blog. You should read it." I think they might be stealing my internet anyway.
Well, as far as the internet, password protect it. And the music... let me think on that one. Possibly get a recording of opera and put the "boombox" right outside their window. That should do it, right?
ReplyDeletepassword your internet!!
ReplyDeletei got my friend who had similarly annoying neighbors a CD with sound effects of a train, a screaming baby, and an orgasm...among others. heh.
I know, I know! I need to password protect my internet. I just haven't figure that out yet.
ReplyDelete